2013 Madera Elementary Spring Auction
We welcome you to participate in this year’s fun-filled and exciting auction to support Madera Elementary School. You’ll find several ways here to support our Madera students and faculty: donate gifts and services, volunteer your time to help, bid for items online, as well as attend the event itself.
For more info, contact Jen Toledo at firstname.lastname@example.org .
How Do I Get Started?
The Online Auction Starts Tonight!
- When: Sunday, April 14, 2013
- Time: 6pm PST
- Where: Right here— bookmark this page
- Spread the Word: Email family and friends!
- Ends: April 28th, at 9pm
Mark Your Calendars for the Auction & Dinner
- Print the ticket form here .
- When: Saturday, May 4, 2013
- Time: 5:30 – 10pm PST
- Location: El Cerrito Community Center
- 7007 Moeser Lane, El Cerrito 94530
- Attire: Semi-formal
- Theme: You guessed it— The Kentucky Derby! Wear your finest hats and sip mint juleps! The (bidding) race is about to begin!
- Babysitting: Available at the Community Center, courtesy of the Madera 6th Graders
Donate Gifts and Services to the Madera Auction Now
We are looking for fun, fabulous auction items and services from our community!
These experiences are fun to buy and are great community builders. We would love to have events for both kids and adults.
Start participating in the Madera Auction now. Email Jen Toledo at email@example.com